Friday, March 28, 2008

The Bmore Muxtape

Nope, I didn't misspell the title. Muxtape is the new site where anyone can create a page with their own customized soundtrack. It was supposed to be a revolutionary concept, but last time I checked anyone with a blog can post the music they think the world needs to hear.

However it is a cool and super simple way to share music with people. You can upload up to 12 mp3's to your own site, allowing whoever you share your URL with to take a listen. Muxtape just launched last week, and the legality of the concept is slightly in question, but it seems pretty innocent to me.

I created a muxtape with artists from Baltimore, however the majority of my albums are ripped into iTunes which the site does not support. But I was able to muster up enough files of the appropriate nature in order to create something that worked.

No comments: